If you are having problems with your Telco provider, Telecommunications Ombudsman Complaints can be a long drawn out process, do you need some help? There is another way…
Businesses often have disputes with their telecommunications providers, maybe you have been overcharged, they haven’t met service level agreements, promised you something but didn’t deliver, contract terms were vague, or you feel that you have been blatantly ripped off, sometimes the only way you feel that you can resolve your issues and frustrations is by contacting the telecommunications ombudsman (Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman – TIO) and lodging a complaint with the Telco Ombudsman.
In many cases the issues you are having with your telco provider is maybe just a simple misunderstanding or administrative error, sometimes it is an unresolvable technical issue, or just a breakdown in communication meaning that going to the ombudsman can be avoided all together and Telco Broker can help you work through your options and the alternatives.
The team at Telco Broker have years of experience in mediating telecommunications disputes on behalf of our customers.
Telco Broker can help your business by:
- Reviewing your contracts and bills to check for discrepancies;
- Understanding your problems and frustrations;
- Meeting or speaking with your vendors to mediate the dispute;
- Help you find a more suitable telecommunications provider that is going to meet your needs, whilst the dispute with your existing vendor is resolved;
- Suggesting options to resolve disputes.
If you believe that you have been the victim of fraud or have been blatantly ripped off, Telco Broker is able to work with you and a litigation lawyer to recover any money owed.
Some positive outcomes we have achieved for our clients include:
- Resolving the problems without the need to go to the TIO;
- Generating credit from vendors for any mistakes made on your bills or services;
- Our clients have received refunds for services that were overcharged;
- Provided ongoing audits on bills and services to ensure that your business is spending what it should be, and to prevent such problems from reoccurring in the future;
- Saving customers lots of time and money by working on your behalf and with your best interests in mind;
- Peacefully resolving problems and frustrations without the need for legal intervention.
So if your business has a dispute with your Telecommunications supplier and would like to explore some options potentially before you speak to the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman, contact Telco Broker for an obligation free consultation.
Telco Broker based in Parramatta, has helped businesses all over Australia with their Telecommunications issues, we have delivered mediation services in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Victoria (VIC), Hobart, Adelaide (SA), Canberra, Perth, Tasmania (TAS), Queensland (QLD) and New South Wales (NSW).