Telecommunications Tender Writing – RFT, RFP, RFQ and EOI Preparation
The team at Telco Broker have over 15 years of experience in the Telecommunications industry, having worked in Management roles, as Sales people and as Engineers for all the major Telco’s, this experience means we are well placed to support you with any Telco decision regardless of how big or small.
When was the last time your company reviewed it’s Telecommunications Services? For some organisations, the answer is never, for others it’s years ago. Telecommunications Tender Writing doesn’t need to be a chore, you can outsource the preparation of your Telco RFT, RFP, RFQ or EOI, and save yourself the hassle.
If your procurement or IT departments don’t have the time or energy to review your Telecommunications Services and don’t have the capacity to conduct workshops, prepare tender documentation, submit RFT, RFP, RFQ and EOI’s, screen vendors and review the responses, then you should consider engaging a company with Telecommunications expertise to manage this process for you.
The team at Telco Broker have a wealth of experience with the Telecommunications procurement process and can help you with the Telecommunications Tender Writing Process including:
- Review your existing Telecommunications Infrastructure – Fixed Lines, Mobiles and Data.
- Review your phone bills and determine how much you are spending on your services, your usage patterns and where the opportunities exist for cost savings.
- Conduct workshops with the key stakeholders in your business to determine if their current communications needs are being met and if there are opportunities to deploy new technology for financial or operational benefits.
- Prepare all documentation depending on whether your business decides to proceed with a Request for Tender (RFT), Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Quote (RFQ) or Expression of Interest (EOI), the approach will depend on the level of formality of your procurement process and the outcomes that your business would like to achieve.
- We can submit all documentation on your behalf, review all responses and facilitate workshops with Telecommunications vendors on your behalf.
- We can assist you to shortlist 2-3 vendors that are best suited to your organisation’s needs.
- Once you have selected your chosen vendor, we can assist you with the deployment and transition process.
If your business is looking for some assistance with the Telecommunications Tender writing process, and a review of your Telecom services, Telco Broker can help you with the process end to end.
Telco Broker is a vendor agnostic Telecommunications consultancy company located in Sydney. We provide a broad range of Telecom related services throughout Australia, including the cities of Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra and Hobart.